Doesn’t he look like he’s about to take on the world? My gorgeous Billy. He’s growing so fast. My Life Lately posts have got few and far between as of late. I do try but it’s so difficult to fit it all in. So I promised myself today I would dedicate a day to them, just being them and here they are.
Billy is just 14 months and Louis 3 and 3 months. They are full on but wouldn’t change a thing. Billy said this morning ‘Mummy I love Everyone in my Life’ and then it’s normally followed by Arnie, Jess, Pippy, Poppa and Bigga (uncle Tom) we feature towards the end sometimes! But I love that he loves his family to bits. Billy just get’s on with it. He’s becoming very tough with a brother like Louis but it’s all character building right?
Just to remember this time I’m going to write the 10 things I love about my boys. Writing it down will mean I’ll never forget:
- Billy the way you grunt because you can’t talk but do it so politely
- Louis when you say “I’m just a little bit hungry so i just need a biscuit”
- Billy when you run with open arms and you cry when you see me at nursery
- Louis your concentration face when you’re doing your very important lego
- Billy when you belly laugh so hard you get the hiccups.
- Louis I love it when you tell me you need to tell me something when you know you’re in trouble.
- Billy your cuddles are just immense when you put your arms around me and won’t let go
- Louis when you now count to three yourself to get something done, so I don’t have too. In my tone too. Ha ha!
- Billy your gorgeous confused look with those vertical eyebrows
- I love our story time together and when you ask for a northern ‘hot cuppa tea’ and you tell me it’s ‘Barth’ and not ‘bath’ mummy!
There’s so much more I just don’t want to forget x
Love to all
All photographs taken by Little Beanies Photography.
I am a photographer and founder of Little Beanies Photography specialising in bumps, babies and families. Little Beanies Photography is a fun, natural, relaxed experience using only natural light to capture the real moments in life.
For other life lately updates please see Life Lately 1 here.
For My Project 52 please see Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15 & Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, week19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26 Part 1 & Part 2, Week 27, Week 28, Week 29 & 30, Week 31,32 & 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36, Week 37, Week 38, Week 39 , Week 40, Week 41, Week 42 & Week 43, Week 44, Week 45, Week 46, Week 47, Week 48 and Week 49, Week 50, Week 51 & Week 52 here if you missed them.