So much is happening and Louis is just coming on leaps and bounds. I’m literally going to bullet point what he’s been up to at 16 months so I don’t forget. It’s all just happening so quickly.
- He can now say and recognise animals, quack quack, owl, woof woof, baa baa, tweet tweet.
- ‘Bye bye …..ahhhh’ and precedes to give me a cuddle or who ever he is saying bye too
- He says ‘car car’ – I think he associates daddy with a car!
- Fetches his shoes when we want to go out.
- Finds ‘Iggle Piggle’
- Dances ALOT swaying from side to side and taps his foot (depends on the beat I think!) and actually sings Row row row and then goes Argh!! when the crocodile comes.
- Points to his tummy, head, nose, mouth & eyes.
- When he wants to go to bed he points to the door. Goes upstairs and waits for his bath. Then night nights.
- He can run now – actually quite fast!! I can’t keep up but he hates his reigns with a passion.
He climbs on everything when he gets a chance as he knows it’s out of bounds he gets on my chair and sits at the computer but doesn’t touch anything until he sees me looking and then pounces on the keyboard. Such a funny boy and has so much character, which can be very trying but I’d rather that 😉
Can I just say the reason why he looks such a scruff is because he decided to smear chocolate all in his hair. Then he thought it would new funny to put stones in the dog bowl and cover himself with water.
I hope you’ve enjoyed week 40.
Lots of love
All photographs taken by Little Beanies Photography.
I am a photographer and founder of Little Beanies Photography specialising in bumps, babies and families. Little Beanies Photography is a fun, natural, relaxed experience using only natural light to capture the real moments in life.
Please see Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13, Week 14, Week 15 & Week 16, Week 17, Week 18, week19, Week 20, Week 21, Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26 Part 1 & Part 2, Week 27, Week 28, Week 29 & 30, Week 31,32 & 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36, Week 37, Week 38 & Week 39 if you missed them
Hi there, I’m Lisa. I’m a natural light photographer, specialising in bumps, babies, families and birth.
I have two high energy small boys myself – so I know exactly how important it is to capture every moment. It just goes too fast!
Click below to discover how I capture the connections, pure emotions, and, of course, the smiles, of your family – and turn them into beautiful photos that will be treasured for generations to come.
JOIN IN THE LITTLE BEANIES FUN!
Get great tips on taking better photos of your Little Beanies, mummy musings and of course, special offers when you sign up!
- Baby Photography
- Birth Photography
- Charity Photography
- Christening Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Corporate Photography
- Family Photography
- Headshot Photography
- Kids Photography
- Life Lately Blog
- Lifestyle Photography
- Mum & Bump Photography
- Newborn Photography
- Occasion Photography
- Other Stuff Photography
- Photography Blog
- Pregnancy Photography
- Project 52 – Weekly Photo Blog
- twin photography
- Wedding Photography