PLEASE NOTE BOOKINGS FOR Confetti Fields Family Photoshoot ARE NOT YET AVAILABLE AND AS SOON AS I KNOW I WILL ANNOUNCE ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM OR FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE UPDATES AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW. THANK YOU.
Wanting to capture some wonderful memories in this Exclusive location only open 10 days a year? Did you even know it existed?
BOOK NOW – SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR AVAILABILITY of Confetti Fields Family Photoshoot
What are the Confetti Fields?
The Confetti Fields is as described a blooming field growing confetti ready for the wedding season. Pictures from the website are here if you would like to take a look here. Everything is going to be a bit different his year to previous years. Please check their website for more info but the key c changes are below:
What to Expect:
Note from Confetti Fields website:
As the flower field was replanted to bloom later in the year the flowers will not look the same as you may have seen when visiting in previous years. The delphiniums will make a show but they will be much shorter and not as big and imposing as they are in some of our photographs.
We have also planted lots of native wildflowers – which are brilliant for attracting bees, butterflies, and pollinating insects – and a great area full of smiling sunflowers!
We understand that you are eager to know when we will be opening up. However, because of the abnormal weather we are having the flowers are not following their normal rhythms.
This year the flower field will look different and you will see a show of Wildflowers, Cornflowers, Delphiniums& SUNFLOWERS too!!!
****This year you MUST buy admission tickets in advance!**** This is really important so as soon as you book your session with me please book the corresponding online ticket asap to make sure you can get in as numbers will be limited this year.
When is it open?
It is open to the public for 10 days only from 17th August to XXXXX 10-5pm
Little Beanies Confetti Fields Family Photoshoot will be held for one day only 18th August 2020 10.30-4.15pm (last session 4.15pm)
Where is it?
The Confetti Flower Field on The Wyke Manor Estate Wyke Manor, Wyke Manor, Wick, Pershore, WR10 3NZ
How much is it and what is included:
The photoshoot itself costs £75 for a weekday session.
What does it include?
- 15-20 minutes of photography time, including my time and talent
- ONE FREE A4 photographic print worth £40
- Shoot for up to 5 people
- Selection of 10-20 plus images to choose from, all individually crafted and edited in my Little Beanies Signature Style
- Online slide show within 2-3 weeks of photo session to proof and share your images
- Tickets into the field are not included in the price. They will need to be purchased online before you arrive. Book immediately after your session has been booked and let me know you have them. Please text 07977 146789 with your name, session time and if you got tickets ok?
- Ticket prices are £5.00 per adult or child and under 5’s go free. Little Beanies Photography has reduced the price of the photoshoot to accommodate this as I cannot pre-purchase them for you.
- Tickets will be sold with a timed 1hr arrival slots throughout the day please book the corresponding time slot to get in with your session slot. Starting from 10am through until 3pm and the field will close at 5pm. E.g if you have a 4pm session please book the 3pm time slot on their website immediately after booking me or you won’t be able to get in. They do ask that you only stay for a maximum of 2 hours.
There is no pressure to buy any more prints or products but if you would like to please see brochure info here. I like to make sure there are no surprises after thew shoot and you know the costs up front.
- Sorry – no pets allowed
- The Confetti Café will be open on a takeaway basis offering a simplified menu of drinks and tasty treats.
- There will be no viewing platform – this year’s field is quite flat and therefore it is possible to see the whole vista from the ground.
- Everyone must abide by the government’s social distancing regulations, and we recommend that you bring your own hand sanitiser with you.
Please Remember –
- Car parking is free.
- Please do not bring your pets or leave then in your car – registered disability assistance dogs are the only animals allowed in the Flower Field.
- There is no smoking or vaping allowed in the flower field or on any of our surrounding land.
Please read further details on how to get there and all rules and regulations here on the Confetti Field Direct Website:
There is only 8 sessions in total so please don’t delay if you really want to book a session. I look forward to meeting with you.