Wanting to capture some wonderful memories in this Exclusive location only open a limited time per year? Did you even know it existed?
BOOK NOW – SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR AVAILIBILITY
What are the Cotswolds Lavender Fields?
The Lavender Fields are as described a blooming field growing lavender ready for many reasons including making their very own lavender products. A video from the website are here if you would like to take a look here.
When is it open?
It is open to the public for a limited time only from 8th June to 4th August 2019 10-5pm
Little Beanies Photoshoots will be held on a weekday 9th July 2019 10-5pm and limited spots on a Saturday 13th July (when the lavender is at it’s best!).
Where is it?
Hill Barn Farm, Snowshill, Broadway, Worcestershire WR12 7JY. For more details on getting there please head to the site. Due to the nature of these sessions only being on one day if you are late your session will be cut short or even missed without refund. Please make plenty of time for arrival and parking.
How much is it and what is included:
The photoshoot itself costs £50 for a weekday session.
What does it include?
- 15 minutes of photography time, including my time and talent
- ONE FREE A4 photographic print worth £40
- Shoot for up to 5 people
- Selection of 10-20 plus images to choose from, all individually crafted and edited in my Little Beanies Signature Style
- Online slide show within 2-3 weeks of photo session to proof and share your images
- Tickets into the field are not included in the price. They will need to be purchased upon entry when arriving at the field (£4.00 per adult and £2.00 for children aged 5 – 15). Little Beanies Photography has reduced the price of the photoshoot to accommodate this as I cannot pre-purchase them on the day for you.
There is no pressure to buy any more prints or products but if you would like to please see brochure info here. I like to make sure there are no surprises after thew shoot and you know the costs up front.
Please read further details on how to get there and all rules and regulations here on the Lavender Field Website
There is only 8 sessions in total so please don’t delay if you really want to book a session. I look forward to meeting with you.