Little Beanies photo competition – Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before entering the competition. Entering the competition constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
About the business:
The promoter of this competition is Little Beanies photography.
Who can enter?
The Competition is only open to mums who are UK residents aged 21 or over
- The Competition is closed to employees of Little Beanies and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the Competition
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Dates of competition:
- The Competition opens on 28th October at 9.00am and closes on 10th November at midnight. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
How to enter:
- To enter the competition entrants will need to like and comment on the photo, using the hashtag #BeaniesPhotoComp to enter.
How will the winner be selected?
- The winner will be chosen based upon the best photo caption received. The comments will be judged by Lisa Jordan, founder of Little Beanies.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook Messenger within 1 week of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
Details of prize
- The prize for winning the competition will be a 30-minute weekday Little Beanies family photo shoot worth £300.00, including 5 (8×10) photo prints plus A Kokoso Baby Gift box worth £45. this will be posted out within two weeks of being notified of winning. For the photoshoot, travel is included within 15 miles of Warwick. If outside of this area the winner will have to travel to closer to Little Beanies Photography in Warwick. Additional travel is charged at 45p per mile if an agreed location is found and this is at the desertion of Little Beanies. This can be upgraded to a weekend session at a charge of £50. Includes 5 people on shoot at a location of your choice. Post session you will receive an online gallery share and proof images and to choose their 5 prints.
- The prize should be taken no later than 30th May 2020 and this is when it will expire.
- Gallery to include approx. 30 photos and more can be purchased at £50 per photo if required. Additional products can be purchased from Little Beanies brochure requested here: https://www.littlebeanies.co.uk/brochure/
- The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Little Beanies.
- The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted by the winner.
- Little Beanies reserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness for all marketing purposes.
- Copyright of any material produced as part of the competition is owned by Little Beanies and/or its content suppliers.
- Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Little Beanies or, where applicable, the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this competition you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Little Beanies a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub- licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Little Beanies the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Little Beanies.
- By submitting your contribution to Little Beanies you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Little Beanies for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Little Beanies against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Little Beanies as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- You consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on Little Beanies digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you agree that Little Beanies may contact you in relation to the Competition.
Absolving responsibility of the social platforms:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social network.
General liability cover:
- Little Beanies does not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Little Beanies and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from: any postponement or cancellation of the Competition; any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Little Beanies reasonable control.
- Little Beanies does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Little Beanies shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- You agree to indemnify Little Beanies against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Little Beanies.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.