*WIN* A mini photoshoot with Little Beanies Photography for those coming to see me at the following fairs:
- Warwickshire Baby Show hosted by the Pregnancy and Birth Network Fair 2.30-4.30pm 21st May 2017 at Chase Meadow Community Centre, Warwick
- The Family Fun Day hosted by Mumbler, your Local Parenting Community 10am-3pm 4th June 2017 at Stratford Leisure Centre.
- Leonie Darch’s Summer Celebrating Happy Healthy Baby’s 5th Year in business.
All you have to do is like my Facebook page and/or Instagram account and submit your details at one of my shows for a chance to win. Easy Peasy! T&C’s apply click below.
Little Beanies Photography ‘Win a Mini Photo shoot’ T&C’s – May 2017
- The competition draw runs from the 21st May 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 4th June 2017.
- Anyone submitting their contact details at one of these shows and liking my Facebook and/or Instagram account will be entered into the prize draw to win a mini photo shoot with Little Beanies photography.
- The prize is a mini photo shoot with Little Beanies Photography that lasts no more than one hour and includes 5 x high res images provided in an agreed location in Warwickshire only. If more images are available the winner can purchase these at their own expense. If the winner lives outside of Warwickshire then they will need to travel to a location within Warwickshire and this is at their own expense. This should be booked and committed too no later than 30th August 2017 and is valid up to the 30th December 2017 and can only be booked on a weekday.
- Little Beanies Photography will cover the cost of my travel up to 15 miles. Anything over this will be the responsibility of the winner and will need to pay Little Beanies Photography this expense.
- All travel expenses are paid by the winner at their own expense.
- People that enter will also be required to like Little Beanies Photography’s Facebook Page @littlebeanies to enter the competition and or Little Beanies Photography Instagram account.
- Only one entry per person and only one prize per household. This competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Little Beanies Photography may require e.g. use of images in all marketing material and website.
- From all of the eligible entrants Little Beanies Photography will pick at random from the submissions one winner no later than the 9th June 2017 and they must have like Little Beanies Instagram or Facebook page in order to be selected.
- The winner will be notified via the email address provided when posting a comment.
- Following confirmation of their win by Little Beanies Photography the winner will be asked to confirm they have received the notification to Little Beanies Photography immediately by way of return. If Little Beanies Photography fails to receive contact details from a winner within 14 days of Little Beanies sending the notification, the prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen by Little Beanies Photography at its sole discretion. Little Beanies will not be responsible or liable for any prize that is unclaimed or declined.
- Once Little Beanies Photography receives confirmation of the winners’ contact details they will liaise with the winner to confirm the prize and a time and date for the photo shoot to take place.
- Little Beanies reserves the right to substitute the prizes offered (such prizes to be of equal of greater value) and/or alter the competition in any way, including cancelling or withdrawing the competition altogether.
- No alternative prizes (other than at Little Beanies Photography sole discretion) and no cash alternative is available.
- Little Beanies Photography’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No proof of purchase is necessary.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have opted into receiving selected communications from Little Beanies Photography. You can opt out at any time
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
Hi there, I’m Lisa. I’m a natural light photographer, specialising in bumps, babies, families and birth.
I have two high energy small boys myself – so I know exactly how important it is to capture every moment. It just goes too fast!
Click below to discover how I capture the connections, pure emotions, and, of course, the smiles, of your family – and turn them into beautiful photos that will be treasured for generations to come.
JOIN IN THE LITTLE BEANIES FUN!
Get great tips on taking better photos of your Little Beanies, mummy musings and of course, special offers when you sign up!
- Baby Photography
- Birth Photography
- Charity Photography
- Christening Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Corporate Photography
- Family Photography
- Headshot Photography
- Kids Photography
- Life Lately Blog
- Lifestyle Photography
- Mum & Bump Photography
- Newborn Photography
- Occasion Photography
- Other Stuff Photography
- Photography Blog
- Pregnancy Photography
- Project 52 – Weekly Photo Blog
- twin photography
- Wedding Photography